- Use of temporary bypass method to restart the boiler after it had trip
- Two bypass valves of the trip valves were opened without first closing the two block valves, downstream of the LPG control valve
- Non-compliance of the company internal S.M.S.’s safety requirement
- All personnel who are operating boiler must follow Safe Operating Procedures
- Authorisation must be obtained before introducing change to the boiler system or procedures
- Ensure all personnel who are operating boiler received adequate training and supervision
- Ensure proper documentation.
p/s: don't neglect your boilers operation just because they operate automatically